LeafsHub.com exists to bring together a community of Maple Leafs fans to talk about the team we love. While we don’t want to have rigid forum rules, there are a few guidelines that likely go without saying, but for the sake of new members, need to be stated.
1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. That means no personal attacks against community members.
2. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
3. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what we mean by this. Many of us have the threads open at work where others can see.
TO DISCUS USERS:
1. When logging into Discus via whatever avenue you choose, please make sure to click the “remember me” check box.
2. The redirect screen(spinning gears) gets stuck sometimes. If this happens hit the back button twice, slowly, not a double click. You should now be back in the post/thread window.
3. If you happen to hit the back button too many times, don’t worry, next time you open the app, Discus will still be logged in.
Though we have added push notifications to the app, we will not be over using this feature. We will notify you of new posts, app updates and the odd random thought.
If anyone does find another bug that needs attention, please do not be shy, notify me by email any time. firstname.lastname@example.org
Leafs Hub is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-02. The program can be installed on Android.
Leafs Hub (version 1.1) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.